1.Collection and Use of Personal Information
Your personal information is provided to Ochanoko-net upon your consent, and the information provided will only be used for the purposes of:
- sending newsletters;
- sending campaign information, update notices, and other announcements;
- sending materials, works, goods you request or purchase
- offering our services through Ochanoko-net and other related businesses.
2. Protection of Personal Information
Ochanoko-net takes precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, alteration, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction through the following ways:
- dedicated privacy officer
- continuous training for awareness to our staffs
- high-tech countermeasures
- secure environment that ensures only authorized personnels to have access to personal information
3. Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
Ochanoko-net is responsible for securing all personal information and will not provide your personal information to any third party without your prior consent, except when there is just cause.
4. Reference from Members and Customers
Ochanoko-net will set up an inquiry counter to meet any requests you may have for referencing, changing or deleting your personal information, within a reasonable limit.
5. Regulatory Compliance
Ochanoko-net complies with both the Private Information Protection Law and all other related laws.
Ochanoko-net uses personal-identification information such as cookies and IP addresses to provide our services. Ochanoko-net uses this information for internal operations, and to stop illegal, offensive or annoying acts.
7. Disclosure of Member Information
Ochanoko-net will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your prior consent. However, we may disclose this information when:
- law enforcement, government officials and other third parties compel us to do so by a court order or similar legal procedure
- Ochanoko-net decides that a member is performing illegal or harmful conduct through our service.
8. Member Responsibility
Please note that there is a possibility that your personal information can be collected and used by other internet users when you provide your information voluntarily through the Ochanoko-net service. Please handle, disclose, and send your personal information at your own discretion.
The service offered by Ochanoko-net includes the following copyrighted items, which are protected under copyright laws according to each country. If you make a copy, broadcast, send, manipulate, translate or alter any of these items, you can be prosecuted for copyright infringement:
- Copyrighted works and secondary works of text, drafts, designs, photos, pictures, programs or databases.
10. Internet Privacy
Please note there is a possibility that your personal information can be collected and used by other internet users when you provide your information voluntarily on a BBS or other pages which are open to general public access. Provide your personal information at your own risk, and Ochanoko-net disclaims any and all loss or liability that may occur from this.
11. Contact for Inquires
*Ochanoko-net disclaims any and all loss or liability resulting from handling your personal information in other companys' websites that are linked from our website.
- Original Version:June 25, 2008